Welcome to FC Pittsburgh Online Registration
There are three key steps to utilizing the FC Pittsburgh Online Registration System. The first step only needs to be done once. Once completed, the second step should be followed when contact or player information changes. The third step is done for each program you sign up for which is usually once a year. The three (3) steps are:
Become an Online Member
- Become an Online Member - this will provide you with the Userid and Password you will need to access the system.
- Update Family Contact and Player information - please read the FAQ section if you have any questions about what to put in each field.
- Register for a Program.
A family must become an “Online Member” to register for an FC Pittsburgh program.
Add/Edit Family Contact or Player Information
- Click on the link below “Become An Online Member” on the lower left hand corner of this screen. The system will ask you to create a Userid and Password and provide information that will be associated with your online member profile. Be sure to save this Userid and Password.
- If in the future you forget your Userid or Password, you can click the "Lost Your Password" link in the menu to the left. Please do not create another family profile.
Using your Userid and Password, login to the system. After you login you will be brought to your family’s home page
Register for a Program
- Click on Add/Update Contact Information (upper left of the screen) to add/edit family contact information.
- Click on Add/Update Player Information (just below contact information) to add/edit player information.
After the first two steps have been completed, a family can register a player for a program. In future seasons, the family will use the same Userid and Password to register for a program. Only players that have received an invitation to play for FC Pittsburgh U11 and older should register for a program. FCP Junior Academy programs are open to the public and do not require an invitation.
No News has been posted yet