Here is how the Online Registration process works:
1. A family must become an "online member" to use this site. To become an online member, please click on the "Become an Online Member" link on the left-side menu. This will allow you to create a Userid and Password for the family profile.
2. Once the User Id and Password for the family profile has been created, login to the site on the left-hand menu.
3. Click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION link under the Online Members-Only section.
4. Add or edit the family contact information
5. Add or edit the player information
6. Register players for the appropriate programs. The system will only allow you to register for those programs for which your child is eligible by birth date.
7. You may order uniforms during the registration process.
8. Pay your registration fee via credit card or opt to Pay-By-Check
If you are having problems with the system:
- This Online Registration system uses small popup boxes to collect the registration data. Users of the Online Registration system must turn off their popup blockers and must have cookies enabled on your browser.
- Preferred Internet browsers are Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Please use the "Lost Your Password" link to reset your password.